How can we facilitate the flow of useful content from Stack Exchange into CiviCRM's documentation?
This conversation began in civicrm-docs#32.
- disabling households could get referenced in Organising your data > Contacts
- preventing users from adding contacts to ACL groups could get added to ACLs > Assign Users to Roles
- getting more than 25 results from the API could get mentioned with a "Note:" in the API Intro
I think in some cases a simple link to SE would be appropriate, and in others it might be better to copy-paste content.
By contrast, here's some content that, although recent and popular, doesn't belong in docs:
- CiviCRM still creates MyISAM tables which results in Warning - because it's moot now that a bug has been fixed
- CiviCRM on Pantheon - because it's too specific
Personally, I think the majority of SE content is not worth migrating to our documentation. But for content that is, what can we do to shepherd it over to our docs?