I'm joemcl on github and IRC, and Joe McLaughlin on civicrm.org. I'm the former data geek and CiviCRM admin for Citizen Action of New York, a multi-issue progressive (meaning, on the 'left/liberal' side of the political spectrum in US terms) advocacy organization based in Albany, New York, USA. I'm not (yet) really a developer, but am an informed and experienced data guy from my work experience as an organizer and researcher for various progressive causes and many campaigns. I'm an end-user, admin, trainer and rookie developer of Citizen Action's CiviCRM installation. I'm interested in CiviCRM interoperability with the Open Supporter Data Interface project. I'm a native English speaker (well, New Jersey American English).
Top Network Posts
- 14 Is there a way to enable or install the full version of CKEditor in CiviCRM 4.6.x?
- 9 Is there an easy way to add YTD giving to receipts?
- 8 Can I easily sync/import Facebook Event attendees with a CiviCRM Event participant list?
- 8 What are ways to make CiviCRM more user-friendly for people who prefer spreadsheets?
- 7 How can I update a credit/debit card number, card billing address, or card expiration date to continue transaction processing - on Authorize.net
- 6 Can numeric version naming conventions for CiviCRM extensions use the Drupal module naming conventions?
- 5 What are the most popular extensions for CiviCRM?
- View more network posts →